Duterte's 10 Point SocioEconomic Agenda: CHED's increased 8 Billion budget to secure free tuition in SUCs
If that's not enough, here's how much CHANGE the government is giving Filipinos now.
1. Increased budget worth P8 billion for the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) so that all college students enrolled in any SUC in the country will not have to pay for their tuition fee.
2. P3 billion increase in the PhilHealth was approved so that all Filipinos will now be covered by the universal healthcare program, while indigent patients will not have to pay for anything in government hospitals under the No Balance Billing (NBB) policy.
3. Additional funds for the Department of Health (DOH) worth P1.521 billion for the Doctors to the Barrio program, construction of additional health facilities, and medical assistance to indigent patients; as well as the P2.646 billion allocation for the establishment of DOH-Treatment and Rehabilitation Centers in regions which do not have such facility.
4. P100 million will be granted to centenarians and additional funding is provided for the supplemental feeding program. Moreover, all 4.4 million beneficiaries of the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) will now be entitled to a rice allowance in the form of cash grants.
5. P2 billion is provided to subsidize irrigation fees that farmers have long been shouldering.
6. Additional P1 billion is allocated under the Small Business Corporation so it can provide loans at almost no interest to microenterprises; additional funds were also provided for various programs of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) including Employment Facilitation and Capacity Building Service
7. Allocation for the combat and incentive pay of the military and police worth P12.1 billion, as well as funding for the Capability Enhancement Program of the PNP.
Thats a total of Php3.350 Trillion budget for FY2017.
Duterte's 10 Point SocioEconomic Agenda: CHED's increased 8 Billion budget to secure free tuition in SUCs Reviewed by Raelyn Luchansky on 7:21:00 AM Rating: