Petition to rename Times Street -location of PNoy's home- to honor fallen SAF 44 surfaces
Twenty Boy Scouts, aged 13 to 21, and 4 scoutmasters died in the tragic accident that shook the entire Philippines.
However, their memories continue to live among Filipinos as streets in 6 barangays in Quezon City were named after them.
On January 25, 2015, Philippine authorities and the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) conducted an operation in Mamasapano, Maguindanao that led to the capture of the international terrorist Zulkifli Abdhir alias Marwan.
The bloody operation also led to the death of 44 Special Action Force (SAF) who were left butchered in fields of Mamasapano because then President BS Aquino III didn't send reinforcements because sending so would violate the ongoing ceasefire that is part of the peace process that he was pursuing.
Many questions remained unanswered as PNoy's administration allegedly tried to cover up the incident and put all the blame on the people under the commander-in-chief.
With that in mind, given the kind of justice system that we have here in the Philippines, I don't think we'll ever know the truth in the Mamasapano operation. Unless the senate or congress will proceed with the reopening of the case, PNoy and his cohorts will never get punished.
Our justice system maybe toothless, but no one said we can't troll PNoy for the rest of his life.
Let's troll him by starting a petition to rename Times Street- the street where the residence of the Aquinos is located in Quezon City- into any name of the Fallen 44.
LIST: Names of the gallant SAF 44
1. Sr. Insp. Ryan Ballesteros Pabalinas
2. Sr. Insp. John Garry Alcantara Erana
3. Sr. Insp. Max Jim Ramirez Tria
4. Sr. Insp. Cyrus Paleyan Anniban
5. Sr. Insp. Gednat G. Tabdi
6. Insp. Joey Sacristan Gamutan
7. Insp. Rennie Tayrus
8. SPO1 Lover L. Inocencio
9. PO3 Rodrigo F. Acob Jr.
10. PO3 Virgel S. Villanueva
11. PO3 Andres Viernes Duque Jr.
12. PO3 Vitoriano Nacion Acain
13. PO3 Noel Onangey Golocan
14. PO3 Junrel Narvas Kibete
15. PO3 Jed-In Abubakar Asjali
16. PO3 Robert Dommolog Aliaga
17. PO3 John Lloyd Rebammonte Sumbilla
18. PO2 Amman Misuari Esmulla
19. PO2 Peterson I. Carap
20. PO2 Roger C. Cordero
21. PO2 Nicky DC Nacino Jr.
22. PO2 Glenn Berecio Badua
23. PO2 Chum Goc-Ong Agabon
24. PO2 Richelle Salangan Baluga
25. PO2 Noel Nebrida Balaca
26. PO2 Joel Bimidang Dulnuan
27. PO2 Godofredo Basak Cabanlet
28. PO2 Franklin Cadap Danao
29. PO2 Walner Faustino Danao
30. PO2 Jerry Dailay Kayob
31. PO2 Noble Sungay Kiangan
32. PO2 Ephraim G. Mejia
33. PO2 Omar Agacer Nacionales
34. PO2 Rodel Eva Ramacula
35. PO2 Romeo Valles Senin II
36. PO1 Russel Bawaan Bilog
37. PO1 Angel C. Kodiamat
38. PO1 Windell Llano Candano
39. PO1 Loreto Guyab Capinding
40. PO1 Gringo Charag Cayang-o
41. PO1 Romeo Cumanoy Cempron
42. PO1 Mark Lory Orloque Clemencio
43. PO1 Joseph Gumatay Sagonoy
44. PO1 Oliebeth Ligutan Viernes
From Times Street to Sr. Insp. Ryan Ballesteros Pabalinas Street?
Sounds like a plan.
That would certainly remind BS Aquino III for the rest of his life that the Fallen 44's blood is on his hands.
Petition to rename Times Street -location of PNoy's home- to honor fallen SAF 44 surfaces Reviewed by Raelyn Luchansky on 10:22:00 AM Rating: