15 Powerful Quotes from President Rody Duterte that we'll never forget
|PTPA- Krissia Luchansky, Raelyn Luchansky|
2. "Finger-pointing is not the way of honorable men."
3. "Courage knows no limits, cowardice does."
4. "In this quest, I will put at stake my honor, my life, my presidency."
5. "This will be a clean government."
6. "And the Filipino, discipline, informed and involved, shall rise from the rubbles of sorrow and pain."
7. "I believe quite strongly that there should never be a separation between God and state."
8. "Abuse your authority and there will be a hell to pay. For you will have become worse than criminality itself."
9. "If we cannot as yet love one another then in God’s name let us not hate each other too much."
10. "This government does not condone violence and repression of media."
11. "Sorrow cuts across every stratum of society. It cuts deeply, and the pain lasts forever."
12. "The bona fide media has always been our partner for change."
13. "As long as I am president, there will be no demolition without relocation."
14. "My administration shall implement a human rights based approach to development and government."
15. "For those who have valid reasons to complain against corruption, the gates of Malacañang are open."
15 Powerful Quotes from President Rody Duterte that we'll never forget Reviewed by Raelyn Luchansky on 5:48:00 AM Rating: